Competition Terms and Conditions
Aussie Family Check In Competition
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. All valid entries received during the Competition Period will be judged on their merit and the three (3) entries judged the best will win a prize.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents, currently residing in Australia, 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences at 5.00pm AEST on Friday 20 April 2018 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on Sunday 20 May 2018.
- To enter participants must:
a) Visit aussiecheckin.com
b) Complete the Aussie Family Check In, by answering all answers including your demographic information and email address.
- Entry into the competition is limited to one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Major prize: There will be three (3) winners. The winners will be announced on Wednesday 23 May 2018, on the Aussie Family Check In facebook page (www.facebook.com/Aussie-Family-Check-In), the Uplifting Australia website (www.upliftingaustralia.org.au) and directly via email.Winners are required to respond to the announcement email with their postal details within seven (7) days or a new winner will be chosen. Each winning entry will receive: 1 x Coles supermarket Gift Card valued at $200.
- The prize cannot be sold, transferred or exchanged and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize may be subject to conditions imposed by the supplier.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter is:
Uplifting Australia: Office 1, 108 Stuart Street, Mullumbimby NSW 2482, Australia. Phone: 02 6684 3892 Fax: 02 6678 0315
The Promoter collects your personal information to assist us in providing the goods or services you have requested, to process your competition entries and to improve our products and services. We may be in touch via email to let you know about Uplifting Australia goods, services, or promotions, which may be of interest to you. Your information will not be transferred or sold to third party businesses regarding future promotions or offers.