Terms and Conditions – Programs
Family Hangout (for supporter organisations)
- Participants will book in to Family Hangout using UA’s online event booking form.
- Participants will pay for attendance as they book online.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Participants who cancel 15 days or more before the program will receive a full refund
- Participants who cancel between 14 and 8 days will be refunded less a 10% administration fee.
- Participants who cancel 7 days or less prior to the CampOut will not be refunded, unless there is are special circumstances (at UA’s discretion).
Lift Off! whole-school programs
Schools will adhere to the terms and conditions of their Lift Off! program as outlined in the Memorandum Of Understanding agreed upon and signed by the school and Uplifting Australia.
I agree and acknowledge that I am undertaking participation in Family Hangout or other Uplifting Australia programs of my own free will and intentional act. I give this acknowledgement freely and knowingly and that I am, as a result, able to participate in the events and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own wellbeing. Uplifting Australia is in no way responsible for any personal injury incurred during the running of any program.
Materials produced by Uplifting Australia are subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in any way.
The participant must:
(a) At all times behave with honesty and integrity and show courtesy, consideration and respect for others;
(b) Contact Uplifting Australia if unable to attend any program or other activity forming part of the program because of sickness or injury;
(c) Be adequately prepared for any activity that the participant is required to undertake as part of the program.
(d) Respect the confidentiality of all confidential information that the participant acquires during the course of his/her participation in the program; and
(e) Comply with all other relevant rules and regulations of Uplifting Australia, which are communicated by Uplifting Australia to the participant, as amended from time to time.
Failure to adhere to the above conditions may result in participation review by Uplifting Australia officials.